Wine Review: Aussie Vineyards Twelve Apostles South Eastern 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
From South Eastern Austrailia, this wine boasts balanced tannins and chocolate on the palate with a creamy oak feel in the mouth. A medium bodied Cab from Aussie Vineyards. A ripe berry nose that opens up after time. Paired well with steak covered in african spice mixture and fried potato slices.
This wine is priced at just under $20 but I picked it up for less at Grocery Outlet.
11 Comments »
We’re taking the good life and making it your life!
I am Sascha, the White Wolf and owner of the site. Life is one of frustration, stress and sometimes, nasty unpleasantries. Yet it doesn’t have to be. The mission of this site is to educate and bring quality products that embody The Good Life to your life, through reviews, interviews on my show Pure Indulgence and commentary on the state of the Luxury Liquor and cigar industry.
We realize that not every day can someone light up an expensive cigar or crack open a high end Chateau Lafite. Nor can we all have the opportunity to sample Remy-Marti’s Louis XIII. In fact, the Remy is an even rarer treat due to cost.
The average consumer may not even know where to begin but have a desire for refining their palate. Or the educated consumer may be looking for something different, which is what we hope to provide.
We are not pretentious, though we seek high quality. Liquors reviewed should be balanced and have character that speaks of the land, the skill in the blender and even their personality should come through in the spirit or wine. Cigar makers should craft sticks with care, love and again have a taste that settles in the mouth, relaxes the mind and makes for enjoyment.
We allow ourselves permission to enjoy the finer things in life. We don’t judge, we don’t come with preconceived notions.
We are Pure Indulgence.
- Sizzler Editions is seeking #erotic r#omance stories: bit.ly/gSzi83 Please RT 2 years ago
- @ReinadoCigars Dying to try some of your cigars for Pure Indulgence review blog... 2 years ago
- @mamakitty729 I'll be in and out. Mostly out, cause I tend to smoke a lot of cigars at cons. Plus New Orlenas Cigar Factory 2 years ago
- oh fuck and I pimped @ACCCigar in this story two, cause both men smoke Don Cervantes 2 years ago
- @pammiesuttonmcr Eh. #Cigar culture has helped a lot. I work my ass off and don't really get a chance to relax as often as I should 2 years ago
- #BDSM in #Romance #Writing for #Authors of #Erotic stories: bit.ly/cipFEL June 11-15 See URL for details 2 years ago
- Publisher Jean Marie Stine talks about the Kindle and its future: bit.ly/MKwLMy #WriteSEX 2 years ago
- Authors, new and old, I'm hosting BDSM In Romance Writing June 11-15: Details: bit.ly/cipFEL 2 years ago
- It's time to go back to basics as a wine person. 2 years ago
- reading RETRIBUTION by Sherrilyn Kenyon for #Fridayreads 2 years ago
Accessories Austrailian Wines Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Cigars Cigar Shops Cognac Dominican Cigars Honduran Cigars Islay Nicaraguan Cigars Oregon Wines Pinot Noir Port Pure Indulgence Radio Dentata Scotch Whisky Spanish Wines Speyside Syrah Tempranillo Uncategorized Vodka Whiskey Wine Wine Bar
- Eric Dunham, Pioneering Washington Winemaker, Dies At 44 (Wine Spectator) October 24, 2014
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies and Dessert Wines to Match (Wine Spectator) October 24, 2014
- Unfiltered: The Knicks' Wine-Soaked Amar'e Stoudemire (Wine Spectator) October 23, 2014
- Looking for King David's Favorite Wine Grape (Wine Spectator) October 23, 2014
- 12.9% Body Fat, Mild Ketosis & Meat Protein (June 6, 2014) June 18, 201414.33% to 12.9% body fat in 45 days. Here is my updated body fat measurements as of June 6, 2014: 12.9% body fat. That was a 1.4% body fat loss in 45 days and a 5 lbs weight loss. Comparison of caliper measurements from 1/17 to 3/21 to 4/22 to 6/6/14 Chest – 9 – […]
- Samson’s “Dianabol” – Raw Honey June 4, 2014Samson’s “Dianabol,” as Mike Brown referred to it, is actually raw honey. Not just a simple sugar, raw honey is a nutrient-dense food used as a powerful digestive aid since it breaks down into multitude of enzymes, serves as an efficient fuel, and is also used for healing wounds. This hardly sounds like a steroid. […]
- Cyclical Ketosis: Fatloss (April 22, 2014) April 26, 201415.4% to 14.3% in exactly 30 days January 17th – 16.25% March 21st – 15.42% April 22nd – 14.3% First, I don’t like to write so this is why you are “seeing” less of me. I prefer to post everything on my Facebook page, twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Follow me there for regular updates. […]
- Body Fat Check In – 15.42% Body Fat & Ketosis (March 21, 2014) March 23, 2014On January 17, 2014 I started tracking my body fat measurements through skin fold testing. I also did my metabolic testing to see how fat adapted I am (see below). On January 17th I was 16.25% body fat. On March 21st I measured in at 15.42%. Then I started experimenting with protein again (read here) […]
- 12.9% Body Fat, Mild Ketosis & Meat Protein (June 6, 2014) June 18, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.