Wine Review: Aussie Vineyards Twelve Apostles South Eastern 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
From South Eastern Austrailia, this wine boasts balanced tannins and chocolate on the palate with a creamy oak feel in the mouth. A medium bodied Cab from Aussie Vineyards. A ripe berry nose that opens up after time. Paired well with steak covered in african spice mixture and fried potato slices.
This wine is priced at just under $20 but I picked it up for less at Grocery Outlet.
11 Comments »
We’re taking the good life and making it your life!
I am Sascha, the White Wolf and owner of the site. Life is one of frustration, stress and sometimes, nasty unpleasantries. Yet it doesn’t have to be. The mission of this site is to educate and bring quality products that embody The Good Life to your life, through reviews, interviews on my show Pure Indulgence and commentary on the state of the Luxury Liquor and cigar industry.
We realize that not every day can someone light up an expensive cigar or crack open a high end Chateau Lafite. Nor can we all have the opportunity to sample Remy-Marti’s Louis XIII. In fact, the Remy is an even rarer treat due to cost.
The average consumer may not even know where to begin but have a desire for refining their palate. Or the educated consumer may be looking for something different, which is what we hope to provide.
We are not pretentious, though we seek high quality. Liquors reviewed should be balanced and have character that speaks of the land, the skill in the blender and even their personality should come through in the spirit or wine. Cigar makers should craft sticks with care, love and again have a taste that settles in the mouth, relaxes the mind and makes for enjoyment.
We allow ourselves permission to enjoy the finer things in life. We don’t judge, we don’t come with preconceived notions.
We are Pure Indulgence.
- Sizzler Editions is seeking #erotic r#omance stories: bit.ly/gSzi83 Please RT 1 year ago
- @ReinadoCigars Dying to try some of your cigars for Pure Indulgence review blog... 1 year ago
- @mamakitty729 I'll be in and out. Mostly out, cause I tend to smoke a lot of cigars at cons. Plus New Orlenas Cigar Factory 1 year ago
- oh fuck and I pimped @ACCCigar in this story two, cause both men smoke Don Cervantes 1 year ago
- @pammiesuttonmcr Eh. #Cigar culture has helped a lot. I work my ass off and don't really get a chance to relax as often as I should 1 year ago
- #BDSM in #Romance #Writing for #Authors of #Erotic stories: bit.ly/cipFEL June 11-15 See URL for details 1 year ago
- Publisher Jean Marie Stine talks about the Kindle and its future: bit.ly/MKwLMy #WriteSEX 1 year ago
- Authors, new and old, I'm hosting BDSM In Romance Writing June 11-15: Details: bit.ly/cipFEL 1 year ago
- It's time to go back to basics as a wine person. 1 year ago
- reading RETRIBUTION by Sherrilyn Kenyon for #Fridayreads 1 year ago
Accessories Austrailian Wines Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Cigars Cigar Shops Cognac Dominican Cigars Honduran Cigars Islay Nicaraguan Cigars Oregon Wines Pinot Noir Port Pure Indulgence Radio Dentata Scotch Whisky Spanish Wines Speyside Syrah Tempranillo Uncategorized Vodka Whiskey Wine Wine Bar
- 8 and 20 Recipe: Coconut Chicken Curry with Chardonnay (Wine Spectator) March 11, 2014
- First Rosé Champagne? Older Than You Think (Wine Spectator) March 10, 2014
- Latour Owner Buys Sizable Stake of Three Right Bank Bordeaux Wineries (Wine Spectator) March 7, 2014
- Unfiltered: Oscar Parties Bubble Over with Champagne (Wine Spectator) March 6, 2014
- Ketosis Update – Weight Loss, Glucose Depletion & Elevated Ketones | Day 239 (Feb 17, 2014) February 17, 2014Day 239 | Ketosis | Feb 17, 2014 A little selfie just in case anyone thought I was slacking. First selfie since January 16th with my new camera! I got an unexpected surprise today since starting my therapeutic probiotic experiment. They say when your gut bacteria is out of balance and altered with pathogenic bacteria […]
- Gut Ecology, Antibiotics, Drugs, Anti-fungals & Stress | n=1 Experiment (Part 2) February 16, 2014The majority of GAPS patients I have seen have been exposed to numerous courses of antibiotics during their life. The most common reasons in children are repeated ear infections, chest infections, impetigo and mastitis in the breast-feeding mother, when the baby would get antibiotics in the breast milk. Give that many of these children had […]
- Gut Microbiome Annihilation | n=1 Experiment (Part 1) February 14, 2014Can one overdose on probiotics? We are going to find out! Constipation is always a sign of deficient gut flora in children and in adults. The beneficial bacteria, that normally populate the bowel play a crucial role in proper stool formation and elimination. The most numerous species of friendly bacteria in a healthy bowel […]
- AwesomeGang.com Author Interview with Freda Mooncotch February 14, 2014Tell us about yourself and how many books you have written. Hi! My name is Freda Mooncotch. I’m a fitness fanatic. I’ve been working out since I was in diapers. However, I was absolutely uncoordinated, basically a big klutz, and no matter how hard I tried I just wasn’t very good at sports. Mom had […]
- Ketosis Update – Weight Loss, Glucose Depletion & Elevated Ketones | Day 239 (Feb 17, 2014) February 17, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.