Wine Review: Aussie Vineyards Twelve Apostles South Eastern 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
From South Eastern Austrailia, this wine boasts balanced tannins and chocolate on the palate with a creamy oak feel in the mouth. A medium bodied Cab from Aussie Vineyards. A ripe berry nose that opens up after time. Paired well with steak covered in african spice mixture and fried potato slices.
This wine is priced at just under $20 but I picked it up for less at Grocery Outlet.
11 Comments »
We’re taking the good life and making it your life!
I am Sascha, the White Wolf and owner of the site. Life is one of frustration, stress and sometimes, nasty unpleasantries. Yet it doesn’t have to be. The mission of this site is to educate and bring quality products that embody The Good Life to your life, through reviews, interviews on my show Pure Indulgence and commentary on the state of the Luxury Liquor and cigar industry.
We realize that not every day can someone light up an expensive cigar or crack open a high end Chateau Lafite. Nor can we all have the opportunity to sample Remy-Marti’s Louis XIII. In fact, the Remy is an even rarer treat due to cost.
The average consumer may not even know where to begin but have a desire for refining their palate. Or the educated consumer may be looking for something different, which is what we hope to provide.
We are not pretentious, though we seek high quality. Liquors reviewed should be balanced and have character that speaks of the land, the skill in the blender and even their personality should come through in the spirit or wine. Cigar makers should craft sticks with care, love and again have a taste that settles in the mouth, relaxes the mind and makes for enjoyment.
We allow ourselves permission to enjoy the finer things in life. We don’t judge, we don’t come with preconceived notions.
We are Pure Indulgence.
- Sizzler Editions is seeking #erotic r#omance stories: bit.ly/gSzi83 Please RT 1 year ago
- @ReinadoCigars Dying to try some of your cigars for Pure Indulgence review blog... 1 year ago
- @mamakitty729 I'll be in and out. Mostly out, cause I tend to smoke a lot of cigars at cons. Plus New Orlenas Cigar Factory 1 year ago
- oh fuck and I pimped @ACCCigar in this story two, cause both men smoke Don Cervantes 1 year ago
- @pammiesuttonmcr Eh. #Cigar culture has helped a lot. I work my ass off and don't really get a chance to relax as often as I should 1 year ago
- #BDSM in #Romance #Writing for #Authors of #Erotic stories: bit.ly/cipFEL June 11-15 See URL for details 1 year ago
- Publisher Jean Marie Stine talks about the Kindle and its future: bit.ly/MKwLMy #WriteSEX 1 year ago
- Authors, new and old, I'm hosting BDSM In Romance Writing June 11-15: Details: bit.ly/cipFEL 1 year ago
- It's time to go back to basics as a wine person. 1 year ago
- reading RETRIBUTION by Sherrilyn Kenyon for #Fridayreads 1 year ago
Accessories Austrailian Wines Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Cigars Cigar Shops Cognac Dominican Cigars Honduran Cigars Islay Nicaraguan Cigars Oregon Wines Pinot Noir Port Pure Indulgence Radio Dentata Scotch Whisky Spanish Wines Speyside Syrah Tempranillo Uncategorized Vodka Whiskey Wine Wine Bar
- Prosecutors Reveal Evidence Against Accused Wine Counterfeiter (Wine Spectator) December 11, 2013
- Can Wine Terroir be Proven by Examining Microbes on Grapes? (Wine Spectator) December 10, 2013
- 8 and 20 Recipe: Creamy Clam Chowder and a Spanish White (Wine Spectator) December 10, 2013
- Accused Wine Counterfeiter Rudy Kurniawan Goes on Trial (Wine Spectator) December 9, 2013
- n=1 Protein Experiment: How Much Excess Protein Does It Take To Kill Ketosis? December 10, 2013n=1 protein experiment | Ketosis So, if you’ve been following along with my n=1 protein experiment, you’ll see that I’ve been increasing my protein intake over past several days to see if I can maintain ketosis while consuming more protein and to gauge how much my digestion has healed in the past few weeks. Can […]
- n=1 Protein Experiment: Ketosis, Higher Protein, Leaner Body, Deep Ketosis? (12/9/13 – Day 168) December 9, 2013n=1 Protein Experiment Continues Day 168 | December 9, 2013 Remember my problem isn’t that I don’t like meat, it’s just that my digestive healing still needs some work and as a result I have difficult time digesting protein without suffer protein-induced brain fog and severe fatigue. However, in my last post, I realized that […]
- n=1 Protein Experiment: Ketosis, Increased Protein, Protein-Induced Brain Fog (Day 167 | 12/8/13) December 9, 2013It’s been an interesting ride. On Friday (12/6/13) I finally experienced HUNGER. I had a lot of protein (for me). I haven’t seen 1,800 calories since I went to 90% fat. This is what my macronutrients looked like. 1859 calories: 183g fat; 56g protein; 18g carbs. I felt pretty good with no protein-induced brain […]
- n=1 Protein Experiment: Higher Protein, Elevated Blood Glucose & Being Kicked Out Of Ketosis ( Day 162 | 12/3/13) December 8, 2013Day 162 | 12-3-13 Getting that much closer to finding my “sweet spot” and cracking my keto code to optimal health, not just in terms of ketosis and performance but my mental well-being. Before finding ketosis I felt like Rain Man not knowing when I would have energy or lying in bed drooling and […]
- n=1 Protein Experiment: How Much Excess Protein Does It Take To Kill Ketosis? December 10, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoWhitewolfIndulgence's Blog
The Andreas04 Theme.