Wine News: Port Carries On
Picked up this tidbit from TheWineNews.com and thought I’d share it. I’m a vintage snob definitely and LOVE hearing the good news.
What say ya’ll?
1 Comment »
We’re taking the good life and making it your life!
I am Sascha, the White Wolf and owner of the site. Life is one of frustration, stress and sometimes, nasty unpleasantries. Yet it doesn’t have to be. The mission of this site is to educate and bring quality products that embody The Good Life to your life, through reviews, interviews on my show Pure Indulgence and commentary on the state of the Luxury Liquor and cigar industry.
We realize that not every day can someone light up an expensive cigar or crack open a high end Chateau Lafite. Nor can we all have the opportunity to sample Remy-Marti’s Louis XIII. In fact, the Remy is an even rarer treat due to cost.
The average consumer may not even know where to begin but have a desire for refining their palate. Or the educated consumer may be looking for something different, which is what we hope to provide.
We are not pretentious, though we seek high quality. Liquors reviewed should be balanced and have character that speaks of the land, the skill in the blender and even their personality should come through in the spirit or wine. Cigar makers should craft sticks with care, love and again have a taste that settles in the mouth, relaxes the mind and makes for enjoyment.
We allow ourselves permission to enjoy the finer things in life. We don’t judge, we don’t come with preconceived notions.
We are Pure Indulgence.
- Sizzler Editions is seeking #erotic r#omance stories: bit.ly/gSzi83 Please RT 1 year ago
- @ReinadoCigars Dying to try some of your cigars for Pure Indulgence review blog... 1 year ago
- @mamakitty729 I'll be in and out. Mostly out, cause I tend to smoke a lot of cigars at cons. Plus New Orlenas Cigar Factory 1 year ago
- oh fuck and I pimped @ACCCigar in this story two, cause both men smoke Don Cervantes 1 year ago
- @pammiesuttonmcr Eh. #Cigar culture has helped a lot. I work my ass off and don't really get a chance to relax as often as I should 1 year ago
- #BDSM in #Romance #Writing for #Authors of #Erotic stories: bit.ly/cipFEL June 11-15 See URL for details 1 year ago
- Publisher Jean Marie Stine talks about the Kindle and its future: bit.ly/MKwLMy #WriteSEX 1 year ago
- Authors, new and old, I'm hosting BDSM In Romance Writing June 11-15: Details: bit.ly/cipFEL 1 year ago
- It's time to go back to basics as a wine person. 1 year ago
- reading RETRIBUTION by Sherrilyn Kenyon for #Fridayreads 1 year ago
Accessories Austrailian Wines Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Cigars Cigar Shops Cognac Dominican Cigars Honduran Cigars Islay Nicaraguan Cigars Oregon Wines Pinot Noir Port Pure Indulgence Radio Dentata Scotch Whisky Spanish Wines Speyside Syrah Tempranillo Uncategorized Vodka Whiskey Wine Wine Bar
- Bordeaux First-Growths Begin to Release 2013s, but Interest Still Low (Wine Spectator) April 18, 2014
- Unfiltered: Sir Alex Ferguson's Wine Collection at Auction (Wine Spectator) April 17, 2014
- Americans Are Thirsty for the New Zealand Wine Business (Wine Spectator) April 17, 2014
- LVMH Moves Into Burgundy, Buying Domaine des Lambrays (Wine Spectator) April 16, 2014
- Protein Power & Ketosis: Are They Compatible? March 30, 2014March 30, 2014 | 287 Days of Ketosis | Food Elimination Challenge | Increased Protein & How It’s Impacting Ketosis If you haven’t read my previous posts, please go back to get caught up to speed (read here). Starting back in November I became suspect to food sensitivities, especially diary and eggs since raw dairy […]
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet, Food Sensitivities, Histamine, FODMOP & Adrenal Fatigue! March 27, 2014March 23, 2014 | Ketosis Experimenting with TKD (targeted Ketogenic diet) and CKD (cyclical Ketogenic diet) I’m finding a lot of success with glycogen depletion and supersaturation (fancy terms for manipulating fat, protein and carbs when ketotic). Completely not necessary and slight departure from Nutritional Ketosis BUT my protein threshold is so low to ma […]
- Body Fat Check In – 15.42% Body Fat & Ketosis (March 21, 2014) March 23, 2014On January 17, 2014 I started tracking my body fat measurements through skin fold testing. I also did my metabolic testing to see how fat adapted I am (see below). On January 17th I was 16.25% body fat. On March 21st I measured in at 15.42%. Then I started experimenting with protein again (read here) […]
- 275 Days Of Keto – Cracking My Keto Code (March 18th, 2014) March 18, 2014275 Days of Keto | March 18, 2014 HA spring is in the air baby. Getting ready for those adorable yoga outfits and my 42nd Birthday photo shoot. 40 is the new 25 Who says getting older has to suck? I’m more flexible now than I was in my 20′s as a fitness instructor teaching […]
- Protein Power & Ketosis: Are They Compatible? March 30, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.