Wine News: Port Carries On
Picked up this tidbit from TheWineNews.com and thought I’d share it. I’m a vintage snob definitely and LOVE hearing the good news.
What say ya’ll?
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
We’re taking the good life and making it your life!
I am Sascha, the White Wolf and owner of the site. Life is one of frustration, stress and sometimes, nasty unpleasantries. Yet it doesn’t have to be. The mission of this site is to educate and bring quality products that embody The Good Life to your life, through reviews, interviews on my show Pure Indulgence and commentary on the state of the Luxury Liquor and cigar industry.
We realize that not every day can someone light up an expensive cigar or crack open a high end Chateau Lafite. Nor can we all have the opportunity to sample Remy-Marti’s Louis XIII. In fact, the Remy is an even rarer treat due to cost.
The average consumer may not even know where to begin but have a desire for refining their palate. Or the educated consumer may be looking for something different, which is what we hope to provide.
We are not pretentious, though we seek high quality. Liquors reviewed should be balanced and have character that speaks of the land, the skill in the blender and even their personality should come through in the spirit or wine. Cigar makers should craft sticks with care, love and again have a taste that settles in the mouth, relaxes the mind and makes for enjoyment.
We allow ourselves permission to enjoy the finer things in life. We don’t judge, we don’t come with preconceived notions.
We are Pure Indulgence.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Accessories Austrailian Wines Bourbon Cabernet Sauvignon Chardonnay Cigars Cigar Shops Cognac Dominican Cigars Honduran Cigars Islay Nicaraguan Cigars Oregon Wines Pinot Noir Port Pure Indulgence Radio Dentata Scotch Whisky Spanish Wines Speyside Syrah Tempranillo Uncategorized Vodka Whiskey Wine Wine Bar
- Wine Drinkers Face Little Danger from Pesticides, but Vineyard Workers Do (Wine Spectator) May 20, 2013
- Lights! Camera! Pour! Video Contest! Wine Spectator's 7th Annual Contest (Wine Spectator) May 17, 2013
- Reds, Whites and Burgers for Memorial Day (Wine Spectator) May 17, 2013
- Unfiltered: Slow Red? Foghat Cellars Takes It Easy (Wine Spectator) May 16, 2013
- Defying Age With Food Book Endorsement by Randy Roach, Author of Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors May 17, 2013The post Defying Age With Food Book Endorsement by Randy Roach, Author of Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors appeared first on My Kitchen Pot.
- Sugar, Addiction, Adrenal Fatigue – Brain-Boosting Foods – Cell Health May 17, 2013If you were unable to attend The Healthy Kids Revolution Summit and get in on some of these fantastic lectures, don’t sweat it. You can catch them now until May 22nd and then they are going to be transferred to YouTube. You will want to start off with Carmen’s lecture on Cell Health first because [...]The post Sugar, Addiction, Adrenal Fatigue – Brain-Boosti […]
- Defying Age With Food Book Endorsement by Tiffany Beckman-McNeil from Backyard CSA May 17, 2013Good books come from good writers who have a good story to tell. Great books come from deep within a writer, and the story will inspire and amaze you and rock you to your very core. This book is a GREAT book. Freda takes you on a little of her own journey, and weaves the [...]The post Defying Age With Food Book Endorsement by Tiffany Beckman-McNeil from Back […]
- Interview with Canada’s CJBK Andy Oudman and Pam Killeen on Defying Age With Food! May 17, 2013I took this picture today May 17, 2013. I just turned 41 on May 12. I live on a college campus and I love throwing on my bikini and laying out with the kids because they think I’m just another student. I get hit on by these darling young men that are adorable and I [...]The post Interview with Canada’s CJBK Andy Oudman and Pam Killeen on Defying Age With Foo […]
- Defying Age With Food Book Endorsement by Randy Roach, Author of Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors May 17, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.